CloudFronts Technologies is delighted to announce Woburn, Massachusetts based Consumer Goods brand Revolution Cooking has made a decision to partner with CloudFronts for maintenance of Dynamics 365 platforms and data integration with the third-party applications.
Revolution Cooking, LLC., manufacturer of the world’s first digital touch screen toaster with InstaGLO™ technology, the Revolution Toaster, won the iconic GOOD DESIGN® award, the oldest and the world’s most recognized program for design excellence worldwide. Please explore https://www.revcook.com/
Under this Managed Services Agreement (MSA), CloudFronts will cover D365 CRM process optimizations, report development, and integrations to other platforms (like D365 Business Central ERP, FedEx, your 3PL platform, Kalviyo, any other middleware like TIBCO Scribe, Shopify, etc).
Visit us at https://www.cloudfronts.com/ to learn more about our Dynamics 365 offerings.
About CloudFronts Technologies
CloudFronts is a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Gold Partner helping Businesses around the world to Solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Our head office and robust delivery centre are based out of Mumbai, India along with branch offices in Singapore & U.S.
Since its inception in 2012, CloudFronts has successfully served over 500+ small and medium-sized clients all over the world such as North America, Europe, Australia, Maldives & India with diverse experiences in the sectors ranging from Professional services, Finances, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, F&B, Retail, Logistics, Energy, Automotive and non-profits.
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 SCM
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- CloudFronts selected by De Essence Maldives for Dynamics 365 Implementation
- Microsoft awards SMB Cloud Solutions ‘Gold’ competency to CloudFronts
- U.S. CG brand Revolution Cooking partners with CloudFronts for MSA
- Security Solutions Provider VSEC selects Business Central as its Accounting Platform
- CloudFronts selected by Fortsen Maldives for Dynamics 365 Implementation