BUCHI Customer Success Story
BÜCHI Labortechnik AG is one of the largest solution providers in the world for R & D, quality control and production of laboratory technology. For more than 80 years, Switzerland headquartered BUCHI is delivering world-class solutions for laboratory, industrial and parallel evaporation, spray drying, melting point, preparative chromatography, extraction, distillation & digestion, dumas and near-infrared spectroscopy to meet the needs of customers around the globe. It operates its business through fine network of branches, subsidiaries and affiliates spread across the globe. You can explore more about them here https://www.buchi.com/en
The client is undergoing digital transformation and has chosen a cloud-based CRM app. Due to the introduction of new applications, all the linked interfaces had to be redirected and re-integrated for allowing the new CRM application to fetch the data seamlessly.
The integration of systems currently presents acute difficulties especially in terms of extending it to multiple applications and they are using SSIS tool for the same. Below diagram explains the workflow:
BUCHI is a global organization and they had a huge repository of data coming in from multiple branches, affiliates and subsidiaries across the world. So, they wanted to unify all the big data under one umbrella and make sense of it.
Application Integration is the backbone of any organization undergoing a digital transformation and the same principle applies to our esteemed client BUCHI.
CloudFronts is using Microsoft’s Azure Integration Services as a medium to integrate and synchronise data between multiple new and existing applications. Azure Integration Services is a Microsoft cloud offering of services for mission-critical integrations. It provides a serverless compute experience that drives consistency and efficiency while connecting applications. Azure Integration Services brings together API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus, and Event Grid as a reliable, scalable platform for integrating on-premises and cloud-based applications, data, and processes across your enterprise.
In order to keep the client well informed, CloudFronts is also in the initial stage of the process for deploying Microsoft Power BI as the Business Intelligence and data analytics tool. The team will source the data from multiple client applications, customise and consolidate it into an interactive, conclusive and informative report. Power BI, a business analytics service by Microsoft will enable interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for BUCHI end-users to create their reports and dashboards.
- Microsoft Azure Integration Services
- Power BI
Post Go Live:
Post-Go-live, BUCHI will report the following benefits:
- Reduction in Costs – Due to the replacement of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) with Microsoft Azure Integration services, they will incur significantly lesser costs, since now they will have to pay only for the amount of data transferred and services will be run only when required.
- Scalability & Reliability – With the introduction and usage of a new framework called Azure Integration Services, they are now able to scale up to any number of applications thus increasing their scalability hugely.
- Transparency – They are now able to track and monitor the path of data on a real-time basis from creation to consumption transparently.
- Enhanced productivity – With Azure integration services, they can now connect any new applications within their business to accelerate time to market with ease and enhance productivity greatly.
- Robust Data Analytics – The Power BI report will help BUCHI management to access valuable insights they need from all over their affiliates, subsidiaries across the globe to make timely and accurate decisions, subsequently increasing their operational efficiency and revenue.
To summarise, BUCHI will now be able to simplify and automate their whole business processes to the greatest extent possible and save a significant amount of time and resources without making any changes across existing applications or data structures.
Why CloudFronts? CloudFronts is a Dynamics 365, Power BI and Azure focused Microsoft Solutions Partner. We help companies around the globe deploy their business processes on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.Connect with us