About Maureen Data Systems (MDS):
Maureen Data Systems (MDS) is an innovative technology solutions company that serves multiple global clients. They work primarily with Microsoft but offer a variety of products, services, and solutions across various industries. They assist in building and hosting new environments & applications on and off the cloud, and specialize in securing those applications, servers, and users wherever they may reside. Learn more about Maureen Data Systems at https://www.mdsny.com/
Maureen Data Systems was looking to streamline its existing Dynamics 365 Sales Implementation with Power BI reporting and automate business processes to enable enhanced productivity for its teams.
CloudFronts deployed a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment for MDS and streamline its processes for improved productivity and deeper insights.
- Setting up a new Dynamics 365 Sales environment in their existing tenant and migrating specific data from their existing implementation.
- Set up Power BI reports to gain actionable insights for data-driven decision-making.
- Setting up Dynamics 365 app for Outlook to enable tracking of communications right within D365 for better relationship management.
- SharePoint Online integration for Document Management in Dynamics 365 Sales entities.
- Automated follow-up notifications & reminders powered by Microsoft Power Automate.
- API integration with Microsoft Partner Center to sync with D365.
- Dynamics 365 User Training to improve user adoption and drive higher ROI.
“Your password doesn’t matter, but MFA does.”
– Alex Weinert, Microsoft’s Group Program Manager for Identity Security and Protection
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- D365 App for Outlook
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Power BI
Post Go Live:
Post-Go-live, Maureen Data Systems is experiencing the benefits of automation and insights to drive enhanced productivity and make data-driven decisions.