About Revolution Cooking LLC:
The genesis of Revolution Cooking can be traced back 5 years earlier from its founding in 2018. It all started with a problem and 5-year mission to reinvent toasting from the inside out and liberate consumers from old technologies with dynamically different cooking performance.
This led to the creation of the Revolution Toaster which represents the first complete overhaul of the toaster heating technology in over 100 years. The patented InstaGLO™ technology is more efficient, made from a proprietary alloy, and comes with intelligent heating algorithms that adjust in real-time to the food being toasted.
Since then, Revolution Toaster has become the #1 smart toaster and was recently chosen as Oprah’s Favourite Thing – https://revcook.com/blogs/news/oprahs-favorite-things-2022
Learn more about Revolution Cooking at https://revcook.com/
Revolution Cooking adopted Microsoft Dynamics 365 apps like Customer Service & Business Central for efficient business operations and needed enhancements, reporting & integrations with third-party apps for their specific business requirement.
Revolution Cooking signed a Managed Services Agreement (MSA) with CloudFronts for Microsoft Dynamics 365 enhancements, reporting & third-party integrations.
CloudFronts enabled Revolution Cooking to optimize its end-to-end process flow. This included:
- Customer Relationship Management by taking in Product Registrations from their Shopify-enabled website into Dynamics 365 using Power Automate & Formstack.
- Case Management by creating cases from the contact form on the website for customer inquiries/issues/feedback and helping it reach a conclusion through the case management lifecycle.
- Order Management with Dynamics 365 Business Central and leveraging the native integration with Accounts & Contacts data in Dynamics 365.
- Marketing Automation by using the product registration data as Marketing Lists and integrating with Klaviyo, an eCommerce marketing automation platform.
- Analytics with Power BI reports to get visibility into Cases and drill down into types of cases for corrective action.
“Your password doesn’t matter, but MFA does.”
– Alex Weinert, Microsoft’s Group Program Manager for Identity Security and Protection
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Power Automate
- Power BI
- Klaviyo, Formstack & Shopify
Post Go Live:
Post-Go-live, Revolution Cooking is experiencing the benefits of automation and insights to deliver exceptional customer service for its revolutionary product.
Why CloudFronts? CloudFronts is a Dynamics 365, Power BI and Azure focused Microsoft Solutions Partner. We help companies around the globe deploy their business processes on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.Connect with us