VSEC is Michigan, U.S.-based leading provider of security solutions and experts in international hotel security systems, design, and implementation. Please explore http://www.vsecservices.com/home.html
VSEC uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM for its customer management and as its business continued to grow, its accounting team placed a request for a robust and secured accounting platform to process accounting transactions and manage its books better.
CloudFronts is a Microsoft Gold partner and engrossed in the Microsoft ecosystem. We use Dynamics 365 Business Central to manage its books and subsequently, the team could work more diligently to implement the same for VSEC. The team carried out seamless migration from the legacy platform to the Microsoft ERP and helped automate and digitize the customer’s journey.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
Post Go Live:
Post the migration to Dynamics 365, Virtual Software Equipment & Consulting reported tremendous improvements:
- The administrative and accounting work of VSEC often requires the collaboration of several people with complementary roles. Business Central eliminated the siloed platforms and helped the customer to establish a robust accounting solution to support their growing business in a structured manner.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central interacts easily with other Microsoft business applications like Office 365 in their organizations.
- Implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central has provided VSEC with the security of its confidential data. It comes with built-in capabilities to ensure that your data is backed up and kept safely and securely as a cloud-based solution.
- VSEC may also potentially have an opportunity to improve the security of your application by including a variety of features such as authorization, authentication, data encryption, and auditing.