D365 for Project service Automation (PSA)
The Project Service app helps organizations efficiently track, manage, and deliver project-based services, from the initial sale all the way to invoicing. The app enables you to:
- Plan projects, and create estimates and work schedules.
- Estimate and track project cost and revenue.
- Forecast resource requirements for projects in the pipeline.
- Track project progress and cost consumption.
- Manage quoting, pricing, and billing for projects.
- Assign and manage resources.
- Use reports and interactive dashboards to monitor key performance indicators for successful projects.
D365 for Field service
The Dynamics 365 for Field Service business application helps organizations deliver onsite service to customer locations. It enables you to:
- Improve first time fix rate.
- Complete more service calls per technician per week.
- Manage follow-up work and take advantage of upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Reduce travel time, mileage, and vehicle wear and tear.
- Organize and track resolution of customer issues.
- Communicate an accurate arrival time to customers.
- Provide accurate account and equipment history to the field technician.
- Keep customers updated with the status of their service call.
- Schedule onsite visits when it's convenient for the customer.
- Avoid equipment downtime through preventative maintenance.
Dynamics 365 for Sales
Dynamics 365 for sales enables sales people to build strong relationships with their customers, take actions based on insights, and close sales faster. Use Dynamics 365 for Sales to keep track of your accounts and contacts, nurture your sales from lead to order, create sales collateral, create marketing lists and campaigns, and even follow service cases associated with specific accounts or opportunities. The following image shows the menu for the Sales module in Dynamics 365.
D365 for Customer Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service supports the omni-channel, which enables consistent experiences across any combination of self and assisted service engagements. We provide a robust portal for self-service and peer-to-peer community support, with seamless transitions to high-touch agent interactions, or field service when there is a need for onsite help. Our Customer Service solution empowers users with all the resources they need to provide fast and effective service. We empower people at every level of the organization with insights relevant to their role so that everyone can have a positive and meaningful impact on business outcomes.
D365 for Marketing
Dynamics 365 for Marketing is a marketing-automation application that helps turn prospects into business relationships. The app is easy to use, works seamlessly with Dynamics 365 for Sales, and has built-in business intelligence.
- Create graphical email messages and online content.
- Nurture leads with personalized experiences.
- Share information across teams.
- Organize and publicize events.
- Analyze and document your marketing return on investment (MROI).
- Prioritize leads for more wins.
- Configure and expand the application.
D365 for Social Engagement
In Dynamics 365, you can get powerful social insights by connecting Dynamics 365 to Social Engagement. Social Engagement puts social media at the fingertips of your sales teams, customer service agents, and everyone across the organization. The easy-to-understand widgets provide insights and help you understand what your customers or prospects are saying about your products, brands, and services. Identify any issues or compliments that are mentioned about your products or services on social media.
What our client says!
“ My Overall experience with CloudFronts Customer has been a delight. Professional, efficient, smart, responsive, easy to work with, CloudFronts has been a trusted advisor through the whole process, and true delight to partner with on the project. ”
— Art Fromm, Owner and President, TSD
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers unique ability to build application specific solution to cater to different demands. Our App development services team has deep expertise developing sophiscated business apps on top of Dynamics 365 for our partners. We help you through the entire lifecycle, from Development to AppSource listing and enhancement support, allowing you to focus on your Business Strategy and Marketing.
Dynamics 365 QuickStart
Our quick start package combines the essential scoping, consultancy and user training needed to complete a rapid cloud implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Beginning with a requirement scoping consultancy we will tailor a bespoke Dynamics 365 implementation plan at a fixed price plan that will fit your priorities, budget and time-scale.