CloudFronts Attains Its 4th Solutions Partner Competency, Achieving All Four Major Competencies (3 Azure & 1 Biz Apps)
CloudFronts, a premier Microsoft Solutions Partner, is pleased to announce that it has achieved its fourth Microsoft Solutions Partner competency, making it one of the select few Microsoft Partners to achieve all four major Azure & Biz Apps competencies in the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program.
CloudFronts has achieved the Solutions Partner for Infrastructure (Azure) competency, which demonstrates CloudFronts’ broad capability to help customers accelerate the migration of key infrastructure workloads to Microsoft Azure.
CloudFronts now holds all four major Solutions Partner competencies, including:
- Solutions Partner for Business Applications
- Solutions Partner for Data & AI (Azure)
- Solutions Partner for Digital & App Innovation (Azure)
- Solutions Partner for Infrastructure (Azure)
This achievement is a testament to CloudFronts’ commitment to enabling teams and organizations worldwide in solving their complex business challenges with Microsoft Cloud. With this accomplishment, CloudFronts further strengthens its ability to help customers on their digital transformation journey on the Microsoft Cloud.
The new Microsoft Cloud Partner Program is effective from October 2022 and replaces eighteen legacy Microsoft Partner Network Silver & Gold competencies with six new Solutions Partner Designations. You can learn more about how the legacy competencies are mapped to the new Solutions Partner designations at https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/introduction-to-pcs
Visit https://www.cloudfronts.com/ to learn more about CloudFronts’ offerings and how it can help organizations achieve its digital transformation goals.
CloudFronts is a Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Solutions Partner helping Teams & Organizations worldwide solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Cloud. Our head office and robust delivery centre are based out of Mumbai, India, along with branch offices in Singapore & the U.S.
Since its inception in 2012, CloudFronts has successfully served over 500+ small and medium-sized clients all over the world, such as North America, Europe, Australia, MENA, Maldives & India, with diverse experiences in sectors ranging from Professional Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics/SCM, and Non-profits.
Please feel free to connect with us at [email protected]
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 SCM
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- CloudFronts Attains Its 4th Solutions Partner Competency, Achieving All Four Major Competencies (3 Azure & 1 Biz Apps)
- Team Sales Development (TSD) Partners with CloudFronts for TSD SOS Salesforce App
- US-based Industrial Cybersecurity Company Partners with CloudFronts for Services Automation with Dynamics 365 Project Operations and Business Central
- CloudFronts attains Solutions Partner Designations in the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program
- Sonee Hardware Pvt. Ltd Partners with CloudFronts & SATO Global for Warehouse Management System Implementation