CloudFronts Technologies is delighted to announce that it has won the bid from Maldive Gas to implement Microsoft ERP Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Maldive Gas is a public-private company established on 3rd October 1999, in union with State Trading Organization (PLC) and Champa Oil and Gas Private Limited. They were instrumental in bringing an end to the consumption of old-fashioned stoves by replacing them with the much-improved gas stoves in Maldives. Today, apart from being the largest LPG and Medical Oxygen provider in the Maldives, the company owns four distribution facilities in Thilafushi, Male’ Villimale, and Hulhumale. Please read further about the client here https://maldivegas.com/
CloudFronts will deploy Dynamics 365 Business Central and replace their legacy systems. Post pandemic, with the growing demand for gas in Maldives, this enterprise needed a robust, easy and secure platform to support its business fulfilments. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central will provide them with the much-needed ERP capabilities, flexibility, seamless integrations, and most importantly, security and compliance.
On the occasion, Anil Shah, CEO of CloudFronts says “CloudFronts was selected by Maldive Gas for conducting their Business Requirements Study in 2021 and now we have been selected to implement their Dynamics 365 Business Central platform! We will work closely with the Maldive Gas team to implement their vision on the Microsoft platform.”
CloudFronts has profound experience in implementing complex Microsoft ERP projects across the U.S., Europe, and Maldives. Please refer https://www.cloudfronts.com/customer-success/
About CloudFronts Technologies
CloudFronts is a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Gold Partner helping Businesses around the world to Solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Our head office and robust delivery center are based out of Mumbai, India along with branch offices in Singapore & U.S.
Since its inception in 2012, CloudFronts has successfully served over 500+ small and medium-sized clients all over the world such as North America, Europe, Australia, MENA, Maldives & India with diverse experiences in the sectors ranging from Professional services, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics/SCM, and nonprofits.
Please feel free to connect with Dynamics 365 Solution Architect Anil Shah at [email protected]
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 SCM
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- BÜCHI Labortechnik AG Deepens Collaborative Ties with CloudFronts via Managed Services Agreement (MSA) Empowering Data Architectural Excellence
- Titan Labs Partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central Upgrade
- A leading US-based Industrial Cybersecurity Company Partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Support & Maintenance with Managed Services Agreement (MSA)
- TARZ Distribution Pvt Ltd Partners with CloudFronts for Business Central Report Development Phase 2 and Managed Services Agreement (MSA)
- CloudFronts PO-BC Integration Module Now Available on AppSource