CloudFronts is delighted to announce that it has been selected by Telawne Power Equipments Company for migrating from Google Workspace to Microsoft 365.
Telawne Group of Companies are pioneers in manufacturing, repairs, and providing essential services for 6 different types of Power Transformers and allied products. The company was founded by Sudhakar Telawne in 1980 in Navi Mumbai, India after his years of experience in the Power Transformer manufacturing and maintenance industry.
Customer’s business has grown exponentially over the last few years and in order to fuel this growth, it needed a sophisticated and robust platform to achieve its inherent goal of scalability, better security, and increased privacy and Microsoft 365 is proving to be an excellent fit to fulfill their requirements. CloudFronts and Microsoft partnership have helped US, Europe, and Indian manufacturers to migrate from Google Workspace to Microsoft 365.
Visit us at https://www.cloudfronts.com/ to learn more about our Dynamics 365 offerings.
About CloudFronts Technologies
CloudFronts is a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Gold Partner helping Businesses around the world to Solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Our head office and robust delivery center are based out of Mumbai, India along with branch offices in Singapore & U.S.
Since its inception in 2012, CloudFronts has successfully served over 500+ small and medium-sized clients all over the world such as North America, Europe, Australia, MENA, Maldives & India with diverse experiences in the sectors ranging from Professional services, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics/SCM, and nonprofits.
Please feel free to connect with Dynamics 365 Solution Architect Anil Shah at [email protected]
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 SCM
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Optimum Window Partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Support & Maintenance with Managed Services Agreement (MSA)
- BÜCHI Labortechnik AG Deepens Collaborative Ties with CloudFronts via Managed Services Agreement (MSA) Empowering Data Architectural Excellence
- Titan Labs Partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central Upgrade
- A leading US-based Industrial Cybersecurity Company Partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Support & Maintenance with Managed Services Agreement (MSA)
- TARZ Distribution Pvt Ltd Partners with CloudFronts for Business Central Report Development Phase 2 and Managed Services Agreement (MSA)