US-based Industrial Cybersecurity Company Partners with CloudFronts for Services Automation with Dynamics 365 Project Operations and Business Central
We are delighted to announce that a leading US-based Industrial Cybersecurity Company is partnering with CloudFronts for Services Automation with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations and Business Central.
The client is based out of Houston, Texas and is an industrial cybersecurity company providing end-to-end digital security solutions that protect critical operational technology (OT) and industrial control systems (ICS) infrastructure against advanced threats.
The client is looking to streamline its business processes and unify its existing systems on a robust, cloud-based platform. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations and Business Central are the platform of choice and will enable scalability & efficiency and ensure robust & reliable reporting on key metrics like Utilization and Accounts Receivables.
On this occasion, Priyesh Wagh, Dynamics 365 Practice Lead at CloudFronts, said, “We’re excited to be working with the client and embark on this journey together to unify their Sales to Billing processes with rich reporting that will generate ROI within the Microsoft ecosystem. Project Operations and Business Central are a great combination to drive end-to-end business processes. Looking forward to working with a great team for insightful collaboration for our success together and lots of new learnings.”
Visit us at https://www.cloudfronts.com/ to learn more about our Dynamics 365 offerings.
CloudFronts is a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Partner helping Teams & Organizations worldwide solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Cloud. Our head office and robust delivery centre are based out of Mumbai, India, along with branch offices in Singapore & the U.S.
Since its inception in 2012, CloudFronts has successfully served over 500+ small and medium-sized clients all over the world, such as North America, Europe, Australia, MENA, Maldives & India, with diverse experiences in sectors ranging from Professional Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics/SCM, and Non-profits.
Please feel free to connect with us at [email protected]
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 SCM
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Provectis Healthcare Partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Sales Quickstart
- CloudFronts Attains Its 4th Solutions Partner Competency, Achieving All Four Major Competencies (3 Azure & 1 Biz Apps)
- Team Sales Development (TSD) Partners with CloudFronts for TSD SOS Salesforce App
- US-based Industrial Cybersecurity Company Partners with CloudFronts for Services Automation with Dynamics 365 Project Operations and Business Central
- CloudFronts attains Solutions Partner Designations in the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program