CloudFronts, a leading Microsoft Solutions Partner, is thrilled to announce the availability of its PO-BC Integration Module on Microsoft AppSource. This powerful integration solution revolutionizes sales and billing processes by seamlessly connecting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations and Business Central.
The PO-BC Integration Module empowers businesses to streamline their operations, enhance financial management, and unlock valuable reporting capabilities. With this comprehensive integration, organizations can bid farewell to manual data entry, disjointed systems, and costly errors. By bridging the gap between Project Operations and Business Central, users can achieve a seamless flow of data, enabling a holistic view of their business processes.
Designed to cater to professional services firms, project-based organizations, and businesses utilizing Dynamics 365 Project Operations and Business Central, the PO-BC Integration Module is a game-changer for project managers, accounting teams, and decision-makers. It offers a range of benefits, including real-time visibility into project billing, timely revenue recognition, and comprehensive reporting, enabling informed business decisions, and driving financial growth.
Microsoft AppSource is a trusted marketplace that offers a wide range of business applications and services to enhance the functionality and capabilities of Microsoft products. With the addition of the PO-BC Integration Module, businesses can easily use this innovative solution to accelerate their digital transformation journey.
Check out the PO-BC Integration Module on Microsoft AppSource.
Visit us at https://www.cloudfronts.com/ to learn more about our offerings and how we can help organizations achieve their digital transformation goals.
CloudFronts is a Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Solutions Partner helping Teams & Organizations worldwide solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Cloud. Our head office and robust delivery centre are based out of Mumbai, India, along with branch offices in Singapore & the U.S.
Since its inception in 2012, CloudFronts has successfully served over 500+ small and medium-sized clients all over the world, such as North America, Europe, Australia, MENA, Maldives & India, with diverse experiences in sectors ranging from Professional Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics/SCM, and Non-profits.
Please feel free to connect with us at [email protected]
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 SCM
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Optimum Window Partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Support & Maintenance with Managed Services Agreement (MSA)
- BÜCHI Labortechnik AG Deepens Collaborative Ties with CloudFronts via Managed Services Agreement (MSA) Empowering Data Architectural Excellence
- Titan Labs Partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central Upgrade
- A leading US-based Industrial Cybersecurity Company Partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Support & Maintenance with Managed Services Agreement (MSA)
- TARZ Distribution Pvt Ltd Partners with CloudFronts for Business Central Report Development Phase 2 and Managed Services Agreement (MSA)