Our CRM Online QuickStart implementation is designed to get you up and running in 2-4 weeks on a solution that meets your immediate needs…within a fixed budget Starting from $2499.
Key features of our Quick Start Implementation:
- Free Initial 2 hour Consultation
- Ideal for companies with standard processes and up to 20 initial CRM users.
- Your domain setup in Office 365
- Implementation of one core business process (ex: Sales Process)
- Go Live on the latest release of CRM Online
- A dedicated PM/Architect for your project
- Up to 5 entity configurations
- Up to 5 Workflow setups. Ex: Email Notification setup
- CRM-Email/Activity sync for Exchange Online / Exchange OnPremise
- 1 Custom Report or Dashboard
- No custom development or coding
- “Train the Trainer” approach for Go Live.
- Post Go Live support options available.
This is our full scale CRM Online implementation approach. Our Full Implementations are designed for organizations that have complex business processes and have customization and/or integration requirements. Key aspects of this approach are:
- Free initial consultation to determine high level requirements and submit a proposal.
- Complete Project plan with Gantt chart and resource allocation provided on Project Kick off.
- Structured, deep dive Requirements Gathering sessions concluding with a detailed Functional Requirements Document (FRD) submitted for client approval.
- Three CRM Online environments: Development, Test & Production.
- Key processes detailed through Visio diagrams and wire frames in the FRD.
- A dedicated project team and Project Manager for the duration of the project. Weekly Project status calls with Project Status Report provided before the call.
- A formal Change Request process to ensure Project timelines & budgets are within estimates.
- Best practices approach to customization and integration requirements along with a phased approach for best ROI
- Typical 3 month implementation cycle with longer cycles based on project scope.
- User Acceptance Testing and client sign off before Go Live.
- 2 week Post Go Live escalated support to ensure smooth transition to CRM Online.
- Access to our Client Portal for logging and monitoring support issues. Post Go Live support options available.
Quick Comparison Matrix:
|Features / Offerings||Quickstart||Full Implementation|
|Duration||2-4 Weeks||1-3 months or longer|
|MS Project Plan||No||Yes|
|Business Process setup||1 (ex: Sales Process)||As required|
|3rd Party Integration||No||Yes|
|Custom Reports/Dashboards||1 Report and 1 Dashboard||As required|
|Training||Train the Trainer||End User training|
|Post Go Live Support||4 hours||40 hours or more|
CloudFronts Project Methodology:
Our Project Methodology is a mix of traditional Waterfall and modern Agile methodologies. Our
Project Managers use tools like Microsoft Project and our custom built Project Management module
in our own CRM Online platform to ensure Timelines & Budgets are always within estimates!
Read more about our Project Methodology here.
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 19th: PM App v2.1 Release
- » Webinar, December 7th: ML & Predictive Analytics
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review