- Reports are the key to any business process. A successful ERP implementation is gauged by the efficient reports that can be generated through the data present in the system. Reports are introspective tools that help top-level business users to assess the condition of their business and help them make critical decisions.
- A report is what stands out to exemplify the standard of a company. Hence, every report development has a huge focus on the fine finish of the reports.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is the primary reporting platform for Microsoft Dynamics AX. All reports available in AX 2012 are based out of SSRS, and use a rich variety of capabilities available in standard SSRS.
- The legacy reporting system in Dynamics AX had very limited capabilities of how you can render data. Something as simple as adding an image and placing it right was a mammoth task, while things such as graphs and charts were not imaginable. SSRS takes away this pain and makes it easy to represent data in different formats. SSRS reports help create easier and convenient representation of data graphically that is easy for the end user to assimilate.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) provides a full set of tools to develop various kinds of reports, manage them, and deploy them to multiple environments. It also provides an independent user interface where users can see all the reports and run them, or administrators can control security permissions for other users.
News / Events
- » Webinar, December 19th: PM App v2.1 Release
- » Webinar, December 7th: ML & Predictive Analytics
- » Webinar, December 5th: Exchange Online Protection
- » Webinar, November 7th: In-Place eDiscovery & hold (Exchange Online Admin Center)
- » Webinar, October 31st: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment and GDPR compliance Review