We are a fast growing technology services company focusing on Microsoft Dynamics technologies – Dynamics CRM, AX & Microsoft Business intelligence and related cloud technologies like Azure. CloudFronts Technologies wants to become a leader in providing Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure-As-A-Service (IaaS) solutions to SMEs (Small & Medium Sized Businesses) around the globe. We are focused on becoming a complete Cloud IT partner for our clients leveraging Microsoft cloud technologies. Our motto is: No Hardware. No Software. No Installs.
Currently, we are urgently seeking a sharp UI & UX Designer. We would love the chance to tell you more about this amazing opportunity.
Main Purpose of this role:
We are looking for a talented UI / UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI / UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Create designs, concepts, and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Should possess understanding of colour coding concepts and be able to adapt to style guide technical specifications.
- Responsible for all stages of design and must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
Must have skills:
- 2+ Years of Experience in UI / UX designing.
- Expert-level proficiency in user interface and user experience (UI/ UX) design with a specialty in designing interfaces for websites, web and mobile apps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Fluent English.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
Education & Certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or business management related field.
- Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions.
- Enthusiastic and possessing a "can do" attitude.
- Thrive on and have a track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment.
- Self-starter-able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be interested in working in a collaborative environment and possess good client interfacing skills, good communication skills and able to work in both a team environment as well as individually.
Note: Contractual Position for period of 3 Months.
Unable to apply or position is closed?
If you are unable to apply or position is closed, send us your updated CV at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in contact. Alternatively, reach us at +91 9819 371836 / 38.
You can still reach our talent acquisition team through a general application. We are continusouly recruting candidates to join our growing team in various departments! Make a General Application here.
News / Events
- » Pure Projects partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Implementation
- » CloudFronts Introduces Wednesday Work from Home (WWFH)
- » Webinar, December 12th: Secure your services using MFA
- » Webinar, November 6th: Password Less Auth using Azure AD
- » Webinar, October 4th: Permissions Level in SPO