Front End Developer
We are a fast growing technology services company focussing on Microsoft Dynamics technologies – Dynamics CRM, AX & Microsoft Business intelligence and related cloud technologies like Azure. CloudFronts Technologies wants to become a leader in providing Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure-As-A-Service (IaaS) solutions to SMEs (Small & Medium Sized Businesses) around the globe. We are focused on becoming a complete Cloud IT partner for our clients leveraging Microsoft cloud technologies. Our motto is: No Hardware. No Software. No Installs.
Main Purpose of this Role:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Provide status reports to clients and maintain a positive client relationship.
- 2+ years’ experience developing systems using JS, HTML5, CSS3, .Net (added advantage)
- Fluency with HTML5 and CSS3
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to discuss requirements with international & domestic clients.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Ability to code from technical specifications
- Gain an understanding of the client’s products, processes and competitive strategies.
- Identify technical problem areas and opportunities for improvement.
- Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions.
- Enthusiastic and possessing a "can do" attitude.
- Thrive on and have a track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment.
- Self-starter-able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Energetic, resilient, and highly organised.
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Unable to apply or position is closed?
If you are unable to apply or position is closed, send us your updated CV at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in contact. Alternatively, reach us at +91 9819 371836 / 38.
You can still reach our talent acquisition team through a general application. We are continusouly recruting candidates to join our growing team in various departments! Make a General Application here.
News / Events
- » Pure Projects partners with CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Implementation
- » CloudFronts Introduces Wednesday Work from Home (WWFH)
- » Webinar, December 12th: Secure your services using MFA
- » Webinar, November 6th: Password Less Auth using Azure AD
- » Webinar, October 4th: Permissions Level in SPO