Dynamics AX offers several rich features and functionality that enable organizations across various industries like Manufacturing, Logistics, Services, Retail and others to implement their business requirements on the AX platform. For clients who want to implement specific business processes that require changes to the AX User Interface or require custom business logic to be implemented in AX, we offer AX Custom Development services and our Technical team is skilled in various types of AX customization requirements from simple form changes to implementing custom business logic.
Custom AX development and modification is done with its own IDE – MorphX, which resides within the same client application that a normal day-to-day user would access, thus allowing development to take place on any instance of the AX client.
The latest versions of Dynamics AX (2012 R2 & R3) allow custom development through Microsoft Visual Studio. The next release of AX (AX 7) which is expected to come out later this year, will move all development to Visual Studio.
At CloudFronts we understand our client’s need to focus on their core business and leave their ERP requirements to professionals. We offer a vast range of AX development services tailored specifically to meet varied industry requirements.
Our AX customization offerings include:
- Add-on module development
- Adding controls & navigation items for an improved UI.
- Features enhancements based on your business needs.
- Form level customizations.
- Customization migration services to move changes across your AX environments, including Model Store migration to Production.
- A streamlined Project Management approach- Read more