In this article, we highlight the key cloud-based IT and business systems that a Small and Medium Enterprise in India could use to improve efficiency while keeping costs low. These are also systems that we use to run our day to day operations.
1. Office 365 Business Premium – Email, Microsoft Office, Document Management, Security and Microsoft Teams.
2. QuickBooks Online Accounting Platform
3. PayBooks – India Payroll with integration to QuickBooks Online and optional biometric attendance integration.
4. Zoho Recruit – Recruitment Platform
5. Zoho People – HR Management Platform
6. Exotel – Cloud EPBAX business phone system
7. QuickHeal firewall for our network.
Additional systems (once you grow to a certain size and need more processes and reporting. We use all of the below systems)–
1. Microsoft Dynamics 365 –
- Dynamics 365 Sales with lead integration with your website (typically WordPress).
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Support.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Support Portal for customer self service.
- Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation for Project Management.
- MailChimp for Marketing Automation or ClickDimensions.
2. PowerBI Analytics Platform.
3. GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar for Meetings and Webinars.