Posting restriction feature allow to determine whether specific user or user groups can post only journals that they create. You can use Journal names for posting restriction setup.
- Navigate to General ledger > Journal Setup > Journal names.
- Select Journal names for which you want to apply Posting restriction.
- Click on Posting restrictions button
- To set up posting restrictions by user group, select By user group.Select the check box next to the user group name.
- To set up posting restrictions by user, select By user. Select the check box next to the user name.
- Click OK to apply the restrictions and close the form.