Quantity adjust functionality is useful to adjust the Quantity of Inventory from ‘On hand inventory’ form.
- Navigate to Product Information management > Products > Released Product
- In released Product form, select the product for which you want to adjust the Quantity.
- On Manage Inventory action tab, click on ‘On Hand inventory’ button.
- On ‘On Hand inventory’ you can check available quantity.
- Click on Quantity adjustment button to adjust the quantity.
- On Counting form, select Inventory dimensions, tracking dimensions which are required.
- In Quantity field, specify the quantity. you can decrease the quantity by specifying it into negative and increase the quantity by specifying it into positive.
- Once quantity has been specified click on OK button.
- Now you can check adjusted quantity on ‘On Hand Inventory’ form.
By using Quantity adjustment functionality, you can directly adjust inventory quantity on ‘On Hand Quantity’ form without using counting journal, Inventory adjustment journals.