This blog explains how to Pause SLA in Dynamics 365.
Steps to be followed:
Only Enhanced SLA can be Paused.
- Go to Settings –> Administration –> System Settings –> Service
- Select the Entity for which SLA is Created. (I have Created SLA for Word Order so I will select Word Order from that list).
- Now from Available Values select that Status that will Pause SLA.
- For Work Order entity we will create new Status as “On Hold”. (because it does not have any status which we can use to Pause SLA)
- Save and Publish.
- Now Select “On Hold”.
- Go to Work Order entity and select the Status = ‘On hold’ and Save.
SLA is Paused now.