This blog explains how to Configure Alert Configuration in Microsoft Social Engagement.
Steps to be followed:
- Go to Message Center
- Click on + to create alert configuration.
- Enter the following details:
- Name: Give name to your alert.
- Alert Type: select the type of alert you want. Post alert/Trend alert
- Email recipients: Enter the email address of recipients to whom alert mail should go.
- Filters: Select filters to narrow the posts to the data set you want to work with. i.e. which posts will be received by recipients.
Add Search Topic:
You can also filter based on the following criteria.
Example filtering based on source and Language:
- After configuring click on SAVE.Post alert in mail:
How to add an Entity and fields in Global Search On Dynamics 365 CRM
How to create a SharePoint site and enable Server-Based SharePoint Integration for Document Manageme...
Posting Restriction in Business Central for different users for Purchase and Sales documents
Quality Management Process in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management - Part 2