If you earlier have exported a Logic app template for further use and deleted that logic app, then below are the steps to import an already existing Logic app template as a Logic app.
- Go to https://portal.azure.com and then to the Logic app.
- Open any Logic app. For example, I took the below logic app.
- Go to Export Template.
- Click on Deploy
- Click on Edit Template
- Click on Load File.
- Select the template you want to import.
- Change the name to whatever you want. Here I will keep it as it is and Copy the name for further use.
- Copy the Name and click on Save.
- Check this page if it’s the same name and resource group as desired.
- Click on Review and Create. And then again, click on Create to create the Logic app.
Now the Logic app template is imported and ready to use.
I hope this was Helpful.